Our operation is founded on providing premises designed to meet the needs of airport activities both on ground and in the air with airside access.
Activities are ongoing 24/7 and our tenants’ requirements are specific and sometimes challenging. Thanks to our efficient property management our tenants can focus on their core activities serving the needs of an expanding industry.
Customers are Air Carriers and Handlers, Support and Service companies, Airport contractors and Operators.
- The company was founded 1 July 2015
- Swedavia and Alecta Insurance in a Joint Venture to supply infrastructure property in close location to the airport e.g, Hangars Logistics and Offices
- Lettable area is 270 000 m2
- Property located to Arlanda Airport, Gothenburg Airport, and Malmo Airport with airside access in most cases
- Market Cap (2016) SEK 4800 million
- Revenue approx SEK 350 million (40 MEuro)